Your garden will spring to life with the addition of birds and butterflies!
Create a haven in your garden for birds and butterflies and breathe new life into your garden. You will also create an oasis that the whole family will enjoy with these tips.
1. Go Natural - Avoid using pesticides as they’re harmful to both birds and butterflies.
2. Water Works - Install a bird bath or fountain for your feathered friends to bathe and drink from.
3. Food & Shelter - Trees and shrubs that bear fruit, nuts and berries not only provide food but also offer shelter.
4. Bloom Boom - Butterflies are attracted to pink, orange, yellow, red, purple and blue shades while butterfly larvae feed on dill, fennel and milkweed.
5. Sun Seekers - Butterflies like sunny locations that are sheltered from the wind. A few flat stones will give them a place to rest while warming in the sun.