It’s a great time to take stock of goals and plans. If you’re looking for some advice to reinvigorate you and put that spring back into your step, here are insanely motivating quotes to help get you going:
1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle
Now is a really good time to take stock of the month behind you. Did you stick to your daily habits and goals or are you slipping?
2. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Entrepreneurship is an adventure, and like any great story, it has peaks and valleys. Wherever the journey leads you, it will be for your greatest good.
3. “Many great ideas go unexecuted, and many great executioners are without ideas. One without the other is worthless.” - Tim Blixseth
So you want to be an entrepreneur? That’s great. You’ll need the big idea and vision. You have to execute on your great idea or it really isn’t that great.
4. “Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” - Marilyn vos Savant
No business loss is ever the end unless you make it so. You can choose to reinvent yourself, your business, your product.
5. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill
Get the support and resources you need to keep your enthusiasm high and your spirit going strong through the lean times.
6. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don’t quit.” - Conrad Hilton
Stay motivated and keep moving forward regardless of obstacles. Believe you will figure out life and your vision and ultimately succeed.
7. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” - Unknown
It’s all about accountability. You can mold and create the life you want to live and the lifestyle of your choosing. It’s all up to you to take those first steps.
8. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
Will this be your best year yet, both professionally and personally? That’s all up to you. It starts with your mindset and attitude, and then carries through in your work ethic and actions.